Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bones,muscles, and skin homework help!?

its due tomorrow and the answers not in my book





27. what type of connective tissue covers the ends of bones in movable joints? How does this tissue allow the bones in joints to move smoothly over each other?





28. Why would a disease that causes the paralysis of smotth muscles be a life-threatning disorder?





29. how does the skin help the body maintain a constant body temperature?





30. Are bones alive explain??





answer as many as you can to get best answer

Bones,muscles, and skin homework help!?
Ok Well I am not a doctor but did go to med school as an emt. Its been a long time though so take my answers with a grain of salt.





27. I think the word here is cartilage.(check spelling) It helps keep them in place and sort of acts as a smooth lining.





28. Try web md because I have no idea on this one.





29. The skin has sweat glands that allow sweat to go thru the pours of your skin and the sweat then acts as a swamp cooler sort of so as air passes over the wet skin it cools the body.





30. Technically yes. They have continued bone marrow and that helps produce white blood cells. They also produce red blood cells I believe which makes blood. These white cells help fight infections in the body. Again hope this helps as I am no doctor but I think this is right.


No comments:

Post a Comment