Monday, November 16, 2009

How to feel any confidence with women when you have a rare Skin disorder that causes visible dandruff?

I've used all shampoos, been to doctors. i'm 28 years old male. But i always have TONS of white flakes all over. Not just the scalp. i have it in the eyebrows, sometimes even the arms. It doesn't go away with nothing.





I know that women would judge me saying that i don't' bathe.. but i do bathe everyday. Is any women accepting of things such as this.





How can i make myself more approachable when i have this kind of sickening problem. By the way, dn't get me wrong, i hate having flakes... but i just don't know how to get rid of them and i feel ugly and disgusting and i know women think so too because of this dandruff.

How to feel any confidence with women when you have a rare Skin disorder that causes visible dandruff?
You're not alone. I've known many people with the same problem. I get these flakes from time to time myself. Sceriosis can also cause embarrasing conditions but people deal with it. I new a person who actually moved to Arizona to eascape the problems( these skin conditions seem to go away there)


Try to slather yourself up with Bagbalm (can find it at wallmart) at night when you go to bed, right after the shower. It sounds dumb, but I'd bet money you'd be happy with the results. I know because I've seen it work.
Reply:All of my friends that are single are using internet dating sites now. They are on average confident, well educated and attractive but they just don't feel they are meeting high quality or interesting people at bars or clubs. Maybe if you chatted with someone first and got to know them that way it would make you more comfortable. Don't put off meeting them face to face though! Just tell them about your condition first so they will not be surprised by it and you will be more relaxed if you have already got all the explaining out of the way. I hope something works out for you 'cause you sound like a nice guy!

bougainvillea

No comments:

Post a Comment