Friday, November 20, 2009

Dry skin brushing and keritosis pilaris?

i think i may have kp on my upper thigh area and i always seem to get ingrown hair on the back of my elbow forearm area, can dry brushing only these areas of my body help? with my problem anyone else suffer from this unsightly skin disorder i don't like wearing shorts or swimsuit cus of it its been awful for me. any tips thanks

Dry skin brushing and keritosis pilaris?
I have that on the back of my upper arms.





They sorta look like red goose bumps right?





Try this stuff..it works wonders!! This is what I use.





It's sorta expensive..but it last a really long time because all you use is a pea sized amount.





So here's the link:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh...





Good luck and hope this helps!

agave

No comments:

Post a Comment