Monday, November 16, 2009

Anyone familiar w/ a skin disorder called "Haley-Haley's", and a relief from it?

It's a genetically inherited annoyance. My family seems to be stricken, and I'm top dog. Mine's mostly around my upper back,shoulders, and has recenlty moved around to my chest. I've had it since I was 18 and am 37 now, and all the sudden it seems to be out of control after a few month hiatus. It breaks out in a pattern like a firework explosion (in circular patches that expand). Doctors and the Internet seem to know very little and there is seemingly no remedy. I use a Natural Bar soap (Carley's) that has provided some relief, but this has gotta stop.

Anyone familiar w/ a skin disorder called "Haley-Haley's", and a relief from it?
i have heard about it ,never seen a case ,its a blistering genetic skin disorder ,regarding therapy many options have been mentioned ,relief u can say,.like cytotoxic drugs and steroids ,methothrexate ,,
Reply:I've seen a couple of cases of Hailey-Hailey disease or benign familial pemphigus.





The 1st web site has suggestions for a few things that you may or may not have tried.


No comments:

Post a Comment