Friday, November 20, 2009

Help! Serious skin problem.?

Okay, I have a skin disorder that no doctor can diognise. BAsically, I'm covered from head to toe in large and small dark colored marks (spots and larger weird shapes).


To make things worse, the skin color of my body is about 3-4 times darker than the rest of me. My back is even worse- it's almost black. What can I do to even out the skin colour? Please help.


I'm naturally dark skinned BTW.

Help! Serious skin problem.?
umm i tht if u r more to dark skin skin type..umm i tht u can try going nsc for skin consultation..i cant believe even doc cant find out ur pr0b..maybe thats a gene frm ur parents?u can consult beautician for spa whitening treatment if u nd..try sg website at 88db..they might have few recommended facial salon..u can try davidloh surgery too..
Reply:you can try to exfoliate thru the use of skin lightening products.. do a test area first to see how this could work for you.. if you're not experiencing any pain or irritation on what you have right now, i think it's safe to try exfoliation.. the dark spots may be dead skin cells accumulated or overly exposed areas to the sun.. it would help if you send me a picture so i could take a look on what i can offer.. let me help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment