Saturday, April 24, 2010

Body dismorphic disorder with incurable problem?

hey i think i have body dismorphic disorder im 22 and for 3 years ive stopped going out with my friends the last few months i havent went out the house at all i have these horrible spots all over my skin called bier spots and when i wake up i say im going out today then i get a sight of them after my shower and get really upset and go to my bed and that is my daily cycle i dont wanna go to a my gps as i feel stupid for this but although i feel stupid about it i cant help but feel so depressed about it i also have devoloed seb derm on my scalp and my eyebrows and have hairloss due to it and im constantly combing and checkinh to see if its getting better and growing back in live in scotland if anyone is able to help me please email me thanks

Body dismorphic disorder with incurable problem?
Sir...the only help I can tell you is, you are not living a life right now and you need...ONE...a complete physical to rule out contributing physical problems and...TWO...extensive and immediate treatment. Body dismorphic disorder is a very treatable condition...but you have to take the first step in getting that treatment.





The Skeptical Christian


Grace and Peace


Peg


No comments:

Post a Comment